Reality Martial Arts (RMA) Self Defense
RMA…It’s MMA Uncaged!
- RMA is a Reality Based Self Defense martial art for the real World
- RMA contains everything they do in MMA and everything they aren’t allowed to do that is effective for the street.
- RMA goes beyond just simplistic self-defense courses.
- RMA is a personal protection-oriented progressive art form
- RMA is like MMA minus the 4 R’s:
Integrated Combatives Arts Training (iCAT) is our Reality Martial Arts methodology and is headed by Sensei Rick Alford. Alford is the National Director of iCAT, a Blackbelt in Lysak’s Sento Method, and a 3rd degree Blackbelt in Ed Melaugh’s Small Circle Jujitsu.
What is iCAT?
iCAT RMA is the most comprehensive, complete, state-of-the-art reality-based martial arts training program in the world today.
- Primarily an adult-oriented Reality Martial Arts program (future programs will include kids programs and tactical programs)
- iCAT RMA is a hybrid of Integrated concepts, methodologies, techniques, tactics and strategies from two systems:
- Richard Ryan’s DCM – The Dynamic Combat Method™
- Walt Lysak’s SENTO Method™